Pride Soccer Fields
Pride Soccer complex DIRECTIONS
- Address: 8700 East Woodmen Rd, Colorado Springs (Please note that our office is located at 5955 Lehman Dr, Colorado Springs)
- From I-25, take exit 149.
- Head east on Woodmen Rd for approx. 8 miles to Mohawk Rd.
- Turn right on Mohawk Rd to parking area and fields.
Parking & Spectator Access
Pride Complex Game-Day Map
- Alcohol, tobacco and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Food, gum, sunflower seeds and other seed casings are not allowed on the turf.
- Dogs are allowed but MUST be leashed at all times. We also ask that owners pick up after their dogs and help to keep the complex clean for all to enjoy.
- Parking is only allowed in designated areas. Handicap parking is marked with blue striped poles, no parking areas are marked with red striped poles and walkways are marked with yellow striped poles.
THE COMPLEX STORY
Pride Soccer was one of the first soccer clubs in Colorado to own and manage their own soccer complex. The membership is the owners. In 1998 the club purchased the 80 acres of land located off Woodmen Rd with the vision to build soccer fields. It was obvious even 20 years ago that the need for open areas for youth to play soccer was not keeping up with the growth of our community. The development of the complex has been broken into V phases. (View pictures from Construction Process)
- Phase I- The opening of Field 1, 9/18/2004
- Phase II- The opening of Field 2, 2005
- Phase III- The opening of Field 3, 2007 as well as base work for a 4th field.
- Phase IV- Retaining walls, seating area and drainage system, 2008
- Phase V- 2-9v9 fields, 2-7v7 fields, parking area improvements and storm water requirements for the area west of the berm.
A championship pitch with stadium seating, a clubhouse with an indoor field and club offices and lighting on 4 of the current fields are just a few of the items still to come. Colorado Springs continues to grow and be voted one of the nicest places to live in the US. We want to continue to improve our complex to grow with this great community. Our hope is to foster new partnerships within the community to help us achieve the vision.
El Pomar Sports Park
2212 Executive Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Cottonwood Creek Park
7040 Rangewood Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Woodland Hills Park
3617 Woodland Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
2821 Shadowglen Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
Mary kyer park
1102 Middle Creek Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Lewis Palmer High School
1300 Higby Road, Monument, CO 80132