KING SOOPERS COMMUNITY REWARDS
EVERYONE NEEDS GROCERIES
Why not let a percentage of the money you are already spending on groceries go towards supporting Pride Soccer’s programs and helping offset your fees?
King Soopers has updated their Community Rewards Program to make it even easier for you to support your club and earn money towards registration and team fees. All you need to do is register your King Soopers loyalty card using the instructions below, and every time you swipe your King Soopers loyalty card or put in your alternate ID (phone number) when you check out, you will raise money towards your player’s fees and Pride’s scholarship fund.
EASY STEPS FOR REGISTERING YOUR KING SOOPERS LOYALTY CARD.
**If you already have an King Soopers online digital account, skip to step 9
1. Go to https://www.kingsoopers.com/signin?redirectUrl=/account/communityrewards/
2. Select “create an account”
3. Enter your zip code and select your store
4. Under sign-in information, enter your email and create a password
5. Enter your SooperCard # or your Alt ID (phone number) that you use when you check out at King Soopers
6. Select “create account” when you have entered all your info
7. You will be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email
8. Click the hyperlink in the confirmation email to finish creating your digital account
9. Sign in to your digital account at https://www.kingsoopers.com/signin?redirectUrl=/account/communityrewards/
10. Select Community Rewards in the menu on the left side
11. Under Find an Organization, enter ML303 or Pride Soccer Club and select “search”
12. Hit “Enroll” under Pride Soccer Club’s address
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What is King Soopers Community Rewards Program and how does it work?
Q. How is the money I raise applied to my registration and team fees with Pride Soccer?
A. Due to King Soopers privacy policies, King Soopers will not be able to share any information with Pride on how much each individual has raised. Pride Soccer will only receive the grand total of all registered loyalty card members. In order to get your portion applied to your account with Pride Soccer, you will need to log in to your King Soopers account and take a screenshot of your quarterly community rewards statement that will show the amount that you have raised. Email that screenshot to email@example.com. 50% will be applied to your registration fees or sent to your team manager to cover team fees. The other 50% will go towards Pride’s scholarship fund.
Q. What are the earning periods and how often will I need to email my statement to Pride?
A. The program will run by quarter. Funds will be earned over 3 months and then the statement will post in your King Soopers account within 30 days of the end of the earning period. You will need to send us your statement in April, July, October and January.
|Earning Period||Rewards Check & Statements Received by|
|January 1 – March 31||April 30|
|April 1 – June 30||July 31|
|July 1 – September 30||October 31|
|October 1 – December 31||January 31|